- Winter is a great time to list a house, since inventory is traditionally low, and most sellers are holding off until spring to put their homes on the market.
- Waiting for warmer weather when more competition is on the market will only put your house up against many more choices for buyers.
- Get your house ready to sell now with quick and easy fixes that make a big impact.
- Updated flooring is always a must
- Removing moss from a roof is an absolute before listing your home. Definitely don’t use a power washer unless you plan on replacing the roof. Power washers are not a roof’s friend and can void the roof’s warranty.
Anita Johnston teaching a client how to install laminate flooring
Anita Johnston cleaning moss off a roof